We may collect the following information :
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather :
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons :
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
‘‘cookie’’ is a small piece of information stored by a web-server on a web browser so that it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. Cookie technology will only be used to track non-personal information such as IP address, type of browser, operating system, and domain names to improve our site. Any personal information is not extracted in this process.
When you place orders it is through a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. This makes it unreadable as it travels across the Internet.
Controlling your personal information :
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to KAVIVA LIFE SCIENCES LLP., Regd. office 205, Heer Asha Arcade, Sola, Ahmedabad 380060 Gujarat.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
All comments, queries and request relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to: email@example.com